Friday, January 14, 2011
Pretty LACQUER
I love Nail Polish, like no other.
If you kno me you kno this is true. I never really did like it, cause i hated painting my nails and seconds later they looked like shit! I guess, it was the quality of the nail polish.
See I told you!... But its not any wet and wild nail lacquer, its O.P.I, and its not that i cant wear any other nail polish its just that i like the fact that the first swip is the color you see, you dont have to load it on, till the point the nail polish looks clumpy and dosnt dry.
I saw this picture, and said wow thats a pretty color, soooo i went out and bought it, its soooo pretty. Its great on any skin type.
Its called "do you lilac it"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment