Friday, January 14, 2011
CRUNCH TIME
ITS CRUNCH TIME, IF I DONT HAVE THAT BODY IN 2 MONTHS, SHAME ON ME! IV DONE IT B4, I CAN DO IT AGAIN! SO ITS ON.....
HOW I PLAN ON DOING THIS?????
1. BYE BYE SODA...IM ADDICTED TO COKE,all thanks to my husband who drinks coke 3 times a day.
2. NO JUNK FOOD, WITH THE CO WORKERS.
3. SMOKING, is bad period...so that has to stop for me!
4. NO MORE CUP CAKES OR ANY TYPE OF BREAD!
5. I LOVE CANDY..ITS SICK, HOW BADLY I LOVE IT! THAT HAS TO STOP AS WELL.
6. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST,NO MORE YUMMY DRINKS :( . Only tequila, if i have a cold lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



omg...i'ma try to cut bread out...starting monday! LOL..haver como me va
ReplyDeleteLol did you do it...i still eat bready...
ReplyDeleteMy breakfast is 2 slices of tosted bread withmatequilla, cottage chees or low fat butter with orange juice or green tea...and im loosing the baby fat! :D